What do we do once a train arrives:
- Please make sure there’s no crowding.
- You welcome people who are getting off the train, help with luggage/ trolleys and assist elderly people and children.
- Please do not start long conversations on the platforms, but guide those who are arriving down to our area in UG1.
- Do not hold the train doors open and only cross the white line once the train has stopped.
Continue traveling the same day?
eTokens are currently distributed near Rossmann, UG 1.
Don’t have a plan yet as well as nowhere to stay:
Bring to the Bus stop near the Cube (Washingtonplatz) where the bus to Tegel departs. If there is a long time to wait, seat them somewhere near in the station.
- When in doubt, call 112!
- You may also refer to this list of physicians in Berlin offering help: https://www.kvberlin.de/fuer-patienten/ukraine
- In case someone wants to buy something from the pharmacy for themselves, it is open from 07:00 to 21:00