You are the person who coordinates volunteers and supplies and manages information flow to the central channels.
In case of a major problem, message @MH_Be2
Tasks of a station coordinator
- Make contact with the coordinator before you. They should update you on the situation on-site.
- Make sure you are given admin rights for the Telegram station channel.
- Respond to direct messages from volunteers who have questions, and interact with other institution/initiatives/organizations on site (e.g police, paramedics)
- Delegate tasks to specific, responsible people — especially supply coordination
- Send a message in the Telegram station channel if something (volunteers, supplies, etc.) is urgently needed at your station.